Night Time Diaper Hack

So, I have a 12 month old and he is adorable. 
Every day I just want to squeeze him all day long.
We have a problem though. This baby must save up his pee all day long and then let it go all night long. For the last few weeks he's been waking up soaked every morning! No matter what I do. I feel badly for him and worry he is getting cold and I am getting very tired, waking up at 4 a.m. to change his diaper and get him back to sleep.


Thank goodness I remembered a diaper hack another mama told me once a looong time ago. 
Double diapering! 
Wait. How does that work? Let me show you.

Cut a slit in the outside layer of the first diaper as shown by the black line.


Just like that. Remember! ONLY THE OUTSIDE LAYER.

Now,  just put the cut diaper on your baby like you normally do. Then put the next diaper on over the cut diaper. Your baby is now locked and loaded and their diaper will not leak during the night!
Now. Off to put my little squishy to bed. Night, night!

Comments